Mountain Horse Richmond Young High
Material: Waxed full grain leather
Lining: Pig nappa
At last - A quality boot for children and young people to grow into! No more buying new boots once your children’s feet have suddenly grown...
• This boot can “grow” two half-sizes.
• The upper part of the instep has elastic lacing, which makes it easier to put on and take off.
• Full length protective covers along the side of the zipper helps to safeguard your saddle etc.
• Heel and front sole are equipped with Aergozone™ shock absorbing technology which can help reduce fatigue in your feet, knees and back while riding and walking.
• MST steel shank has a unique design specially produced to increase torsion support in the boot allowing optimal shock absorption in the Aergozone™ system.
• Durable elastic along the back of the shaft ensures individual fit.
• Ergonomically designed removable EVA insole with shock absorbing Poron® pads.
• The Stirrup Control System 3 (SCS3) built into the outsole.